Red Baron Red Baron

good game man but dude

Jeez man its so fuckin hard i beat the first 3 levals but the 4th leval i just cant beat and i have to start all over again man. Add and option where theres checkpoints and lets say it cost $75 to start at last check point. And make so you can save the game to. I hate it when I go to bed come back from school play the game for 30 to 40 minutes and find that I have to start over.

The Strangers 3 The Strangers 3

Ok game

But could use more interactivity man like using cover crouch and stand etc. Also could use more interactivity with the bodies. When you shoot them all they do is like stick their arms out and stuff. They could atleast like fall or something similar to that. Better luck next time playa.

Ps Im not black I just like that term playa

Major Madness Major Madness

nice man

Reminds me of them arcade games I played at the arcade games place when i was like 8 and stuff.But it could be better if you had a weapon select. Like pistol shotgun ak-47 etc.

Generic Zombie Shoota 1.1 Generic Zombie Shoota 1.1

medicore game

Its ok but the drawings are medicore the fun leval was low and just could be better good luck next time.

Halo 2 Flash Halo 2 Flash

Good graphics but no enamies

And yeah I know its still unfinished but hey man. Do you think anyones going to be entertained by looking around on a game with nothing to shoot at.
No I dont think so add some of them alien cock suckers to shoot at man.

Sin Mark Sin Mark

its fun but could use more weapons

I had fun but i wish there were more weapons then just a bow. Like it be cooler if it had a sword or mabye fire sticks that yyou throw at your enamys and the enamy burns or somthing like that. It gets repeatative

Sig Game Sig Game

Good but can be boring

This game would be alot better if there these
1 more wepons
2 A combo system
3 more than 1 area to fight

but it was kind of fun so anyways good job

Flash Game Tutorial 101 Flash Game Tutorial 101

Im sorry man none of that really worked

It just says all the coding and stuff but i did the ctrl and
enter thing and nothing really happened man the only way i can make my character move is by clicking on him

xHeavyMetalx responds:

lol you obviously know nothing of flash. Ctrl-Enter enters the flash test mode. Its a short cut wow...

Outbreak! Outbreak!

Good game but guns are wierd

The guns just fire so wierd man the ak-47 fires really slow and its supposed to fire fast u know and the fireing effects just make it look boring man But u did an amazing job on the gore man awasome

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

cool game

but a little easy it didnt take me that long to beat it well anyways nice work but id rather play boxhead