Incident:100A Incident:100A

You have completly outdone yourself, first you make the zombies thing for project nexus, and then this, this is like 2 incidents within the timeframe of 3 months, thats incredible, great job Mr Krinkles, you deserve a pat on the back.

Incident:011A Incident:011A

That was sick awasome. Animation was good, and I would probably sound stupid to explain how it is good because it just is, I hope Im the first review :D (man I type like an idiot)

Die-Rect Hit 2: (G/A) Die-Rect Hit 2: (G/A)

Much love
This was very good, the action was great, I loved the way you made it look like an impact when one of the bad guys got shot, very styling and fun, The animation is very swell, and I liked how you transitioned the angles from 2d to 3d, very good sir, keep going

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Amazing, its awasome. It really does capture the madness feel in this game, its really fun. The experiment mode is kinda wierd tho, I think its a glitch, everytime I go into it it just automatically says arena complete, like I beat it or something. Plz fix

Krinkels responds:

That was a stupid bug that i THINK is fixed now.

SDKA - The Game SDKA - The Game

A huge letdown.

Back in the day when you first announced this I was hyped up as ever thinking, oh boy, a sdka game, that would be like, 70 people in one place all killing each other all at once, but apperently it ended up in a tutorial format.

Well what can I say, the walk cycle looks very awkward, one leg goes foreward while the other goes backward instead of the legs actually crossing, The graphics ofcorse are great for a stick game but I can easily tell you still did a rush job on this game. I know you can make this in to something unique and earn a score of 4.12 or something, please remake this game into the game of its worth.

Splinter Cell Sam Fisher Splinter Cell Sam Fisher

Is this a local map game version of where is waldo

For the most part I didnt even find anyone but I know what your trying to do and for what I could say, its a worthless idea. Even if people are even in this game the only thing you did is google images and put the people somewhere in the map. So if you would tell me how long it took you to do this. Im gonna guess within the range of 5 to 20 minutes. Did you even draw anything. I see no effort in this game so therfore I give it a 0 because it isnt worthy for a 1.

Parasite God Parasite God

Pretty good

Thats some classic metal and the way thrash metal should sound. Pretty badass dawg did you actually use real instruments for this or some kind of music programm? Just wondering keep it metal

The Titty Ditty The Titty Ditty

Not much of a country fan but this is fucking good

This is amazing vocals and lyrics. I love the boob boob boob boob booby booby shit man it is funny as fuck in the background. Keep it rolling man its awasome.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

hahaha... awesome... glad you liked it :D

Put It High Put It High

Hmm pretty good

The only thing that messes up the song is the voice I mean I like it but It could sound a little umm louder good job and stay metal

hank by hankman101 hank by hankman101

Good

But it needs to improve a whole fucking lot

Hankman101 responds:

PAINT IS HARD

Slicey Slicey

Honestly I wouln't even bother putting this in.

Yeah this would work good in a flash movie or something but for the art portal, this is ugly compared to their stanards. The dude who got cut in half has no sholders in his right arm, and all in all just looks like an ugly drawing, Since this is an old drawing Im assuming you can draw better than this, I would recommend taking this off the art portal.

Nomad Nomad

Looks like something cataplaus would do

Pretty good, nice evenly applied colers and stuff.

UnderARock responds: